Statement from a Berkely Antifa FashBash participant

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Thu Feb 2 16:41:55 PST 2017

On 02/02/2017 04:15 PM, Mark Steward wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 2, 2017 at 11:34 PM, jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com
> <mailto:jdb10987 at yahoo.com>> wrote:
>

>>     "Undocumented" makes it sound like these people just left their
>>     driver's licenses back in Mexico.
>>
>>                  Jim Bell
>>

> Fuck off jim.

+1!

Further, (mostly boilerpated from offlist)

What makes you think it's about Mexicans Jim?

I know at least three El Salvadorians and five Canadians ":illegally" in
the US and ZERO 'illegal' Mexicans. And I know LOTS of Mexicans.

I live with one of the Salvadorians. He's been in-country since 13. He's
60 now, and has most likely been a more useful member of US society than
most Americans. Although Americans seem to think their value to society
is measured by the size of their paycheck so they might disagree.

Ps I understand Driscoll Berry is hiring in Watsonville right now. Work
sunup to sundown 7 days a week until the harvest is finished for minimum
wage and all the strawberries you can eat. Oh, and unless you can 'get
along' and share space you WILL NEVER be indoors at those wages. You'll
be sleeping in a cardboard box in the field.

Rr