Statement from a Berkely Antifa FashBash participant

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Thu Feb 2 15:23:18 PST 2017

His planned talk was intended to incite violence against so-called
"undocumented" students, as stated on his own website. Hate Speech isn't
protected by any constitutional provision or amendment and it's a
federal crime to cross state lines to incite violence. Go fish for some
other bullshit rationale "Libertarian".

Rr