Trump will NEVER turn America into a White nation!

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 21:26:26 PST 2017

On Wed, 1 Feb 2017 18:16:11 -0500
John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

> I found the following gem on his blog, at which point I stopped
> reading, having reached my revulsion limit:

	I find it somewhat entertaining in a sick kind of way.

	Here's another nugget

	"If we actually had anarcho capitalism, we would not have
	borders, but we would not have welfare either, and likely we
	would have the death penalty for most crimes typical of the
	underclass, and serfdom or slavery for vagrants and sturdy
	beggars. Let us introduce the death penalty for everything,
	abolish voting, at least for the poor and the stupid, and
	reintroduce serfdom or some similar way of getting people
	disinclined to work out of circulation, and then we can open
	the borders."