How to act in self defense - concealed carry saves the day

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Wed Feb 1 20:14:04 PST 2017

James A. Donald asked a stupid question:

On 2/2/2017 12:30 PM, Razer wrote:
> any way you kill a
> nazi is a good way. They think people they target are subhuman. So they
> earn subhuman treatment from the people they target.

This would be a more convincing answer if:

1.  I had ever seen progs attack without many to one odds in their
favor, or without hitting and running.

2.  If all Putin supporters and Trump supporters were not deemed nazis
and fascists.

3.  If the world was not full of conspicuously subhuman people
artificially designated by the state as human, which people are allowed
to cause problems for the real humans.

4.  If whenever subhumans harass humans, as for example Pussy Riot
desecrating a Cathedral, leftists did not react as that adding to
leftist status and reducing the status of regular humans.

My point being that you depict leftists as strong and powerful, and
everyone else as weak and vulnerable, but leftists in action do not in
actual practice act as if they feel themselves to be strong
individually.   Rather they adopt the female strategy of whining and
weeping a lot and claiming to be victimized.

During the Occupy protests, an Occupy mob descended upon a Koch event.
One of the Koch brothers came out with three rentacops, (I don't recall
exactly how many, but it was three or so) facing perhaps something like
a hundred protesters, and forced them back. Protesters called for police
to intervene in favor of the protesters against the Koch brother and his
horribly brutal rentacops.

Leftists identify with subhumans, supposedly because they care so deeply
about far away people they have never met, but they identify primarily
when subhumans do bad things to regular humans.