How to act in self defense - concealed carry saves the day

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Wed Feb 1 16:35:23 PST 2017

On 02/01/2017 02:02 PM, Steve Kinney wrote:
> On 02/01/2017 11:03 AM, Razer wrote:

> > I make a note of exactly who they are and put them on my 'no
> > mercy' mental list (and I have an excellent memory for faces)
>
> > If I ever have an inkling I might be involved in an altercation
> > with them they'll NEVER have time to grab their little dickie and
> > the first of many things I break is their soft little dick-handing
> > hand.
>
> > #NaziPunch #ProTip / #SafetyFirst
>
> > THINK before you punch! (and don't tuck your thumb either in K?)
>
> LOL.  I put this text up on The Facebook in response to the "Safety
> First" advisory graphic.  Response was uniformly positive, but y'all
> know how echo chambers work...
>
> Bruce Lee say: "Before king fu training, a punch is just a punch.
> During kung fu training, a punch is a complex process to study, refine
> and develop. After kung fu training, a punch is, again, just a punch."
>
> For best effect, practice punching a padded surface. Train with both
> hands, left - right - left - right etc. A vertical fist has slightly
> more reach and power than a horizontal one. Do not "twist" the fist,
> no matter what somebody told you. Speed = power, to hit harder
> concentrate on speed. Fist should move in a straight line. Pulling it
> BACK even faster than it went forward adds shock, enables you to block
> an incoming response better, and enables you to take fast second shot
> if indicated.
>
> Nazi punching is a felony, but not if he visibly and unmistakably
> tried to hit you first. Aggravated battery (i.e. hitting first in
> response to insults) carries a higher penalty for some reason I never
> understood.
>
> This information is offered as-is with no guarantee or claim of
> fitness for use of any purpose. User assumes risk of injury.
>
> A Jeet Kune Do speed training technique: Turn a TV to some show like a
> cartoon that has frequent scene changes. Stand in front of it, feet
> planted a little wide, knees slightly bent. Make a hand-washing
> gesture in front of your chest with your hands. Keep your arms as
> loose and relaxed as you can. Unfocus your eyes, see the whole area in
> front of you not just the TV. Every time the scene changes, snap
> whichever hand is in front of the other toward the screen as fast as
> you can, and retract it just as fast or faster. Resume the
> hand-washing movement. Continue for five to ten minutes per session,
> daily.
>
> In a couple of weeks you will be able to punch VERY fast. The nerves
> that control voluntary muscle are of two types: One governs steady
> contraction, the other twitch contraction. This exercise trains
> several systems and reflexes at once, and causes the "twitch" function
> nerves to actually grow stronger and more active.

See: "In movies, punching is the way to deal with Nazis. Reality is more
complicated."
https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/826912273704841216

My response: "@washingtonpost No it isn't I'll take the rap As a matter
of fact if one dies from the beating I'll be glad to take the rap for
that too K?"

But first they'll have to catch me. Like a fish in a big big sea with a
lot of fish who don't like nazis either.

Rr