How to act in self defense - concealed carry saves the day

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Wed Feb 1 08:03:41 PST 2017

On 02/01/2017 01:22 AM, Ben Tasker wrote:

> Given that the per-capita rate of crimes the US counts as "Violent
> Crimes" are an absolute shitload lower in the UK, I'm more than happy
> not to own a handgun in exchange. Given the huge variance between what
> the US and UK classify as a "Violent crime" the categorical numbers
> can't be compared directly. If someone breaks into my house overnight,
> the probability of them having a firearm is incredibly low, so I've
> got the option to go downstairs and lamp them with whatever's at hand
> without worrying about getting shot the second I appear on the stairs.

I LOVE IT when gun nuts talk about their little metal peckers in public.

Why?

I make a note of exactly who they are and put them on my 'no mercy'
mental list (and I have an excellent memory for faces)

If I ever have an inkling I might be involved in an altercation with
them they'll NEVER have time to grab their little dickie and the first
of many things I break is their soft little dick-handing hand.

#NaziPunch #ProTip / #SafetyFirst

THINK before you punch! (and don't tuck your thumb either in K?)