"Documenting Hate" Project

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Feb 28 23:50:45 PST 2017

On Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 07:16:30AM -0500, John Newman wrote:

> >> That you want there to be hate crimes so much, that you look so hard for
> >> hate crimes, and are so thrilled when you think you have found them,
> >> reveals your hatred, not ours.
> >
> > I can't speak for others, but I certainly don't want there to be hate
> > crimes. Shining a spotlight on them is the first step to ending them.
> >
> > I personally would be overjoyed if there were no more hate crimes
> > tomorrow and every day for the rest of my life thereafter.
> >
> > --
> > Shawn K. Quinn <skquinn at rushpost.com>
> > http://www.rantroulette.com
> > http://www.skqrecordquest.com
>
> Donald loves to play the victim card. Poor white male, my god it
> must suck being the most privileged class in one of the most privileged
> countries in the world..
>
> Actually it just sucks being James Jim Donald because he's a
> hate filled fuck with a shriveled little black heart who has no
> comprehension of the need for diversity

The classic Liberal irony is their assertion (the trap you fall into
here John) that geographic / spatial homogenization of all countries
into one global "people" supposedly increases "diversity".

There's a misnomer here - diversity of peoples and their cultures 'given
the world as a whole', vs some idealised "diversity" which is same
similar in all nations since everyone freely moves everywhere and
intermixes, thereby decreasing cultural diversity, at least in those
lands that the emmigrants predominantly immigrate into (i.e. we don't
see millions of Whites immigrating into Somalia for example, only the
reverse).

Here's a little experiment - when you ring some company for some
purpose, in your Western nation, and you speak to someone with a thick
accent, and you ask them and confirm that they've only been in your
country for a couple years say, let's say this person is from India, and
then to this Indian immigrant you ask the leading question "so
Australia's a nice country - it's nice to immigrate into countries
created by we Whites isn't it?"
and 999 times out of 1000, the immigrant will whole heartedly agree -
they do in fact like the countries that Whites "created" (for want of a
word, feel free to pick another like "established" etc).

NOTE: This anecdotal experiment is actually a true story - it arises
from personal experience.

> and would literally stomp
> it under his jackboot.

John, what might be a more interesting discussion than "who's jackboot
is a bigger bitch" might be a response to the following quote (i.e.,
if you can respond in a reasonable way, with a reasonable counter
argument to the concept embedded in this quote):

"A world of independent cultures is true diversity and freedom."
(Quote from our favourite ethnic nationalist, you know who.)

> His only consolation is a bunch of parroting
> sycophants (like that assclown Z*n) on his blog,
> all equally whiny fascist assholes.

John, that's a cop out. By firing off an ad-hominem you may experience
an emotional satisfaction leading the one firing off 'feeling' as though
he has dispensed with the argument.

But that feeling is a total deception (of course).

Again - can you rebut the position the true diversity of cultures
requires preservation and hence some real degree of separation of those
cultures?

> Fuck JD and his "poor me" whining. What the is this, a new
> "pussy fascist" movement?

Get to the heart of the real things people feel - what is it that might
have some genuine credence or reality that the "Liberals" continue to
miss?  Proclaiming the answer is "nothing" is not only self deception,
but a piss poor effort on your part!  Can we do better here?