#JointAddress (was Fwd: Don't forget to watch TONIGHT)

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Tue Feb 28 19:47:44 PST 2017

On 3/1/2017 1:16 PM, Razer wrote:

> On 02/28/2017 06:55 PM, James A. Donald wrote:
>> On 3/1/2017 12:35 PM, Razer wrote:
>> > Donald Trump is gonna 'fix it' the way the 'banksters' fixed the
>> > financial system they broke.  He is not only part of the problem He
>> > is a glaring symptom of the problem. Malignant psychopath bordering
>> > on stone cold 'silence of the lambs' sociopath. Just get in the way
>> > of one of his business deals.
>>
>> Obviously if you do a business deal with Trump, you are likely to lose
>> your shirt if you are not very careful, and famously lots of people
>> have lost their shirts in such deals.  He is famous for driving a hard
>> bargain. But everyone who meets him in person reports on what a nice
>> guy he is.
>

> No what I mean by PSYCHOPATH is he makes money even if the deal goes
> down the dumpster,

True.

 > and most of them do.

Not true, very few of them do.

>  He's the Real Estave version of a corporate raider,

Corporate raiders are usually good, productive, and decent people.  They
take on the management of badly run businesses, to the benefit of
shareholders and employees.

Indeed, what a corporate raider does to a business, is what Trump is
doing to the permanent government of the US.  In a corporate raid, what
usually happens is that the shareholders are getting screwed by the
management, so they unite behind someone powerful and wealthy to be
their champion, as Trump is our champion.

>> https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/5d8zop/serious_people_who_have_met_or_dealt_with_donald/
>> Every story tells the same thing.  Trump is a really nice guy, kindly,
>> generous, and cares about everyone he meets, and has been all his life,
>> before he even thought about entering politics.

And here is another story along the same lines as all the others:

	Trump owns a golf resort in Scotland not far from my home, and he was
speaking at a chambers of commerce meeting a couple of years ago,
catered by students of the local cookery college, of which I was one -
we did little canapes and nibbles, nothing major, but he popped in and
thanked us for our efforts and said he enjoyed the food, which was nice
of him.

Trump made it a point to meet with the catering student staff to
compliment them?