#JointAddress (was Fwd: Don't forget to watch TONIGHT)

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Tue Feb 28 18:55:07 PST 2017

On 3/1/2017 12:35 PM, Razer wrote:
 > Donald Trump is gonna 'fix it' the way the 'banksters' fixed the
 > financial system they broke.  He is not only part of the problem He
 > is a glaring symptom of the problem. Malignant psychopath bordering
 > on stone cold 'silence of the lambs' sociopath. Just get in the way
 > of one of his business deals.

Obviously if you do a business deal with Trump, you are likely to lose
your shirt if you are not very careful, and famously lots of people
have lost their shirts in such deals.  He is famous for driving a hard
bargain. But everyone who meets him in person reports on what a nice
guy he is.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/5d8zop/serious_people_who_have_met_or_dealt_with_donald/

Typical story:
	I worked at one of his golf courses for 3 years as a valet and
	i also upkept the practice facilities (including driving
	around the ball picker upper).

	Every time i dealt with Big Donald he was more than
	respectful. Also we had an Mexican guy who cleaned carts,
	Felipé who he personally provided housing for out of his own
	pocket.

Every story tells the same thing.  Trump is a really nice guy, kindly,
generous, and cares about everyone he meets, and has been all his life,
before he even thought about entering politics.