Fully FOSS Tails-like OS

parazyd parazyd at dyne.org
Tue Feb 28 13:16:02 PST 2017

I wanted to announce a preview version (0.0) of my fully free (libre)
and open source operating system loosely based on concepts from the
Tails Linux distribution...

It is called "heads", and more can be seen at https://heads.dyne.org

heads takes it's basic workflow concepts from Tails, but with a few
quirks of its own. It provides a grsecurity patched kernel, and more
security features, along with elegant, de-poetterized minimalism.

The base system used for heads is Devuan (https://devuan.org) which was
made as an answer to Debian switching to systemd, and the same way heads
was made - as an answer to Tails switching to systemd.

--
~ parazyd
GPG: 0333 7671 FDE7 5BB6 A85E  C91F B876 CB44 FA1B 0274