"Documenting Hate" Project

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 11:27:16 PST 2017

On Tue, Feb 28, 2017, at 3:59 PM, Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:

> The SSS concept involves decoys to identify assholes, followed by
> assassins to eliminate them.
>
> There'll be peace after they're all dead :)

No, my love, sorry, I think it is not the way.  I don't want any blood
in my hands.  These people need education, psychological and
psychiatric support, no more hate and intolerance.  I don't like the
idea of an artificial, politically correct world, and I am not talking
about pretending to be a perfect person to be accepted in our
hypocrite society, but about sincerely trying to understand other
points of view and explain why you think they are correct or not,
about trying to change the world using words, facts and good actions,
using logic and truth instead of more violence, more deaths, more
cruel hate acts.  :((