"Documenting Hate" Project

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Tue Feb 28 00:00:36 PST 2017

On 2/28/2017 4:44 PM, Shawn K. Quinn wrote:
> I can't speak for others, but I certainly don't want there to be hate
> crimes. Shining a spotlight on them is the first step to ending them.

As I said, none of the hate crimes that you hunger and thirst for have
occurred in the United States since the election of Trump.

Why do you want to shine a spotlight on crimes that are almost
nonexistent?  If not to vilify and demonize white males?

But quite a lot of hate crimes against heterosexual white males have
happened, the hate crimes that you do not want a spotlight shone on, the
crimes that whenever someone shines a spotlight on them, you call the
man with the spotlight a Nazi and seek to destroy his career and
physically attack him.

Such as, for example, this hate crime:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5B5vAcBJpE
Now that is hatred, and it is hatred that you enthusiastically and
gleefully fan.

And you are calling for more imaginary and fake hate crimes in order to
fan it, in order to get more incidents like this.

Fake hate crimes blamed on white heterosexual males enormous outnumber
real hate crimes by white heterosexual males, and very real hate crimes
against white heterosexual males enormously outnumber the fake hate
crimes that you use to justify the entirely real hate crimes against
heterosexual white males..

Why are you not shining the spotlight on fake hate crimes and the real
hate crimes that they are used to justify?