10 judges are nuts.

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Sun Feb 26 22:57:53 PST 2017

On 2/27/2017 2:39 PM, juan wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Feb 2017 14:28:09 +1000
> "James A. Donald" <jamesd at echeque.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2/27/2017 12:49 PM, juan wrote:

> 	it tells us the same stuff I copypasted in a previous message
> 	and which I'll copypaste again so that you  stop lying.
>
> 	READ THE FUCKING QUOTE ASSHOLE :

You could not buy useful lights until Edison started making them.  The
first electric lights that were actually practical to use, and you could
buy, and worked well enough that people were inclined to buy them for
actual use, were sold by Edison and Swan in 1880.

Everything before that was an experiment or a toy.