The "60 Year War"

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Sat Feb 25 20:06:16 PST 2017

On 02/25/2017 07:49 PM, jim bell wrote:

> *From:* Razer <g2s at riseup.net>
> >"For 60 years Robots have been systematically destroying us in
> clandestine economy based war started when Eniac was turned on"
>
> >https://twitter.com/JoseCanseco/status/833745605470023680
>
> And musicians have been singing about the battle for decades.
> 'Machines' by Lothar and the Hand People
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDUFaRiUwsk

Saw them play the back room (aka the Fat Black Pussycat) at the Feenjon
Cafe' on MacDougal Street sometime in the winter of 1969... Later the
next year I helped occupy the Courant Physics Institute at NYU just a
few blocks away during the rebellion and student strike following the US
invasion of Cambodia and Laos
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Student_strike_of_1970>. We held an
Arpa/DarpaNet midi machine hostage for two days and the discussions
between those Transcendental Students (WU) revolved around whether we
should take a fire axe to it... The consensus was, literally. "Piss on
it" (probably did tens of thousands in damage) and fubar the airhandling
system to try to overheat it to death. In retrospect, we should have
beheaded it... Just on general principle...

No one got popped. As the Tac Squad barged the building we all blended
in with the mobs of students in the halls, and out the door we went. And
a riotous good time was had by all!

Rr