Garmin Engineer Shot And Killed By Man Yelling 'Get Out Of My Country!'

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Sat Feb 25 19:44:27 PST 2017

If he had been brown, and yelling "Allu Akbar" it would be all over the
news and Donald Trump would be locking down the borders. Maybe we need
them locked down. To keep our nutjob racist gunnuts in.

A white guy was wounded attempting to assist the two victims from INDIA.
There's a fundraiser online to help his medical expenses:

https://news.slashdot.org/story/17/02/25/2028233/garmin-engineer-shot-and-killed-by-man-yelling-get-out-of-my-country

http://www.theverge.com/2017/2/23/14717506/garmin-engineer-shooting-kansas