Google are f'ing hypocrites

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 04:57:19 PST 2017

On Sat, Feb 25, 2017 at 8:40 AM, John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

> On February 25, 2017 5:45:07 AM EST, razer at freedbms.net wrote:

<SNIP>

> Hey Razer somehow morphed into Z*n! Strange things afoot! Must be a full moon. Or Zzz is a fucking idiot :)
>
> Don't send email as other people, it's lame, and it defeated my Z*n filter. I guess I just plonk all of freedbms.net.

Always said the guy is f_cking stupid and have no ethics, aff...  Zzz
never was the sharpest knife in the drawer, but this kind of thing
offends any intelligence.  :-/

Ah, John, a few days ago, it seems Zzzz was stupid enough for trying
to humiliate you saying he was more "intellectual" than you, hahaha!!
The fun thing was the fact he wrote the word 'intellectual' very, very
wrong.  Considering he likes to correct my English and searches
impressive words on dictionary only to pretend to be an erudite
person, it's pretty fun.  You know, English is the only language he
knows and when a person is pretentious enough to say they are
"intellectual", you think they will write "intellectual" correctly,
hahaha!!  ;D

I don't have the message to forward you, sorry.  Changed my filters
configurations some days ago, and now Zzz's messages  (and his lovely
mates)  are not sent to the trash anymore, they are completely
deleted, so I don't feel any temptation of reading their garbage.
It's OK, when he says something really stupid about us or tells a lie
about me, I am usually informed.  Some friends have a stronger stomach
than me and I love them.  :)