10 judges are nuts.

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Fri Feb 24 14:29:45 PST 2017

On 2/24/2017 11:55 AM, John Newman wrote:
> "With images of swastikas and gas chambers dancing in his head"....

If judges and bureaucrats do whatever they fancy, impossible for the
economy to function, because no one can invest in creating wealth, not
knowing what rules are likely to apply.  Investment requires long term
planning, which is impossible in the present environment.

The rules have to be clear, simple, and stated well in advance.  Our
current environment of capricious and unpredictable judicial and
bureaucratic tyranny is making Americans poor.

Freedom for judges to do as they please is anarcho tyranny.