Did you ever change your political/social views after trolling in a cpunks thread?

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 07:41:45 PST 2017

On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 12:29 PM, Georgi Guninski <guninski at guninski.com> wrote:

> Did you ever change your political/social views after trolling in a
> cpunks thread?
>
> Strengthening your beliefs doesn't count since it happens all the time.

I stopped to trust on Tor Project, Wikileaks, and some contacts and
institutions so strongly as I always used to trust, Georgi.  I know
there are good people in some projects and institutions, but there is
something very 'strange'  - and governments' agents -  behind some of
them.

And I will be much happier when Trump decides to be a good President,
instead of an incompetent and prejudiced jerk.  I don't have any
problem to praise enemies when they are right and to criticise friends
when they are wrong.  Each one of us has good and bad characteristics,
good and bad actions.