10 judges are nuts.

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Feb 23 18:45:32 PST 2017

On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 08:55:40PM -0500, John Newman wrote:

> > On Feb 23, 2017, at 7:55 PM, James A. Donald <jamesd at echeque.com> wrote:
> >
> >> On 2/24/2017 10:40 AM, Razer wrote:
> >> ROTF! To be a revolution you need an IDEOLOGY.
> >>
> >> Greed is NOT an Ideology.
> >
> > Liberty under law, private property, freedom of contract, and freedom of association is an ideology.
> >

> Liberty for who? White males exclusively, right? Go peddle your shit at
> your toxic fucking blog.
>
> > Notice that we have a problem that our judges are lawless.  At some point, to restore law and order, will need to drop some judges from a helicopter into the Pacific Ocean.
>
> Or some tired old fascists, all of whom seem to have forgotten that Hitler blew
> his own brains out after making sure his country burned down around him.

"Everybody knows" right ... like he didn't disappear with 130 submarines
and 1100+ other scientists and personel (along with quite a few thousand
books very recently retrieved from their main libraries), all of which
is actually documented...

Do NOT look into the south pole "conspiracy"!

> > Law, legality, and order is not judges getting their way.
> >
> > Law, legality, and order is a well armed, well disciplined, well trained man in a neat uniform enforcing explicit formal officially stated rules in obedience to his chain of command.
>
> "With images of swastikas and gas chambers dancing in his head"....
>
> Your intellectual capacity alone is a quick proof that all your racist theories
> are just so much bullshit.
>
> Now I will restart imapfilter so you disappear and I stop feeding trolls like a
> fool.

Jon you do amuse. I guess you're "since I'm now saying this for the
THIRD TIME, I really mean it so there!"