10 judges are nuts.

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Thu Feb 23 16:40:44 PST 2017

On 02/23/2017 01:04 PM, Mirimir wrote:
> On 02/23/2017 08:38 AM, Razer wrote:
>>
>> On 02/23/2017 05:37 AM, jim bell wrote:
>>> Court rules assault weapons are not protected under
>>> Constitutionhttp://dailym.ai/2mmUuqG  via
>> They aren't. You know why? When the Second Amendment was written, at 50
>> yards or so, you could literally outrun a musketball. If it didn't
>> bounce off your coat. Besides, "Your puny AK-47 is useless. So, we need
>> to have at least some of our volunteer resistance show up with Stinger
>> missiles, some anti-aircraft batteries, maybe a submarine or two?" I
>> hear Soros has a fleet of A-10 Warthogs he might call into service too
>> if you talk to him purty.
> For a credible revolution, you need real weapons and supplies, and
> people who know how to use them. So you need substantial involvement of
> trained military and veterans. With small arms and insiders, you get the
> real weapons and supplies.
>
> That seems pretty unlikely in the US. And it it did go down, the result
> would arguably be some mix of military dictatorship and feudalism.
>
> <SNIP>

ROTF! To be a revolution you need an IDEOLOGY.

Greed is NOT an Ideology.

Greed is a way of life in 'Merica. The ONLY accepted way.

Social atomization has created the circumstance that 'Merican families
and communities are not even understood as such by a large majority of
the planet's inhabitants...

ROTF! 'Merica is Doooooooomed! Bwhahhhaaa!

Rr