Perspective

Anti Fag antifag at protonmail.com
Thu Feb 23 16:13:38 PST 2017

In b4 authoritarian LARPfags.

Google is rolling out a new service they're calling 'Perspective'. It uses a "neural network" to determine comment "toxicity", allowing for censorship and filtering. It is worth looking into for bias and to fuck with it.

There is an API that any app or Internet service can implement !
perspectiveapi .com [Requires JS cuz Google thinks that's the internets]

For example:
I voted for Trump registers 7% toxic while I voted for Hillary registers 4% toxic

Having some fun:
White Power
25% Toxic 75% Agree

Hitler Did Nothing Wrong
45% Toxic 55% Agree

Trump is the God Emporer
15% Toxic 85% Agree

Fuck Donald Trump
99% Toxic 1% Agree

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for "white" children
37% Toxic 63% Agree

Gas The Kikes
49% Toxic 51% Agree

Race War Now
25% Toxic 75% Are ready for it

Pretty much it's not all that inaccurate then. Wew.

I am sure those of you who want more lulz will find the right boards to share all the fun !