Sweden says YES !

Anti Fag antifag at protonmail.com
Thu Feb 23 16:11:57 PST 2017

> juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
> Tue Feb 21 16:49:01 PST 2017
>
> you right wingers.Fuck you.

You dumb cunt, I agreed with you and provided more details into the laws. I guess we can't expect you to provide much more value to the list than Cecilia, calling names instead of putting forth a reasonable rebuttle.

To my point, the same "Swedish" defenition of "rape" is used in the US and the rates per capita are the same/down a bit since the 70's. But that's not including all the American ladies getting "raped" coming accross the southern border.

Trump is absolutely right about Sweden:
huffingtonpost .com/entry/trump-is-absolutely-right-about-sweden_us_58ad5eb1e4b0598627a55e94
archive .fo/pJQoy

It’s well known for Scandinavians and other Europeans that liberal immigration comes with drugs, rapes, gang wars, robbery and violence.""