10 judges are nuts.

Mirimir mirimir at riseup.net
Thu Feb 23 13:04:41 PST 2017

On 02/23/2017 08:38 AM, Razer wrote:

> On 02/23/2017 05:37 AM, jim bell wrote:
>> Court rules assault weapons are not protected under
>> Constitutionhttp://dailym.ai/2mmUuqG  via
>
> They aren't. You know why? When the Second Amendment was written, at 50
> yards or so, you could literally outrun a musketball. If it didn't
> bounce off your coat. Besides, "Your puny AK-47 is useless. So, we need
> to have at least some of our volunteer resistance show up with Stinger
> missiles, some anti-aircraft batteries, maybe a submarine or two?" I
> hear Soros has a fleet of A-10 Warthogs he might call into service too
> if you talk to him purty.

For a credible revolution, you need real weapons and supplies, and
people who know how to use them. So you need substantial involvement of
trained military and veterans. With small arms and insiders, you get the
real weapons and supplies.

That seems pretty unlikely in the US. And it it did go down, the result
would arguably be some mix of military dictatorship and feudalism.

<SNIP>