Is email really that hard?

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Feb 22 14:46:03 PST 2017

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 10:15:49AM -0800, Razer wrote:

> On 02/22/2017 10:04 AM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
>
> >You're always very polite, Eugen,
>

> So are Nazis when they're handing you a bar of soap and pointing you to the
> 'showers'.

Just remember to get warm under your grampa lampshade after that shower
:)   (and don't mind the Jewish fight club soap either, but you wouldnta
mentioned it otherwise, being so scholarly and all, ha!)
http://bbs.dailystormer.com/t/grandpa-lampshade-thoughts-of-the-day-the-rat-extermination-squad/73388/20

Truly, terrorism rains in Amerifascista, Razer's wife speaks:
https://medium.com/@MarisaKabas/i-am-not-a-lampshade-5c347b4cd6dd

I note she (I'm assuming she's related to Razer) segues the "6 million"
into "happened in Europe" rather than "Happened at Auschwitz" or even
"happened in Germany". So the leaky bucket must be plugged:

"
My terror led me to reply that by some estimates, even more than six
million Jews were systematically murdered in Europe at the hands of
Hitler’s Nazis
"

But of course, ain't gonna get past the fact that them 6 gazillion
"souls" actually happened prior to WW2, as we now know, and as did the
New York Times in 1915:

 SIX MILLION JEWS 1915-1938 HD  -
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

Oh well, facts were never particularly important to humans - "It's what
people believe that matters."

Never truer.