Is email really that hard?

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Wed Feb 22 12:42:21 PST 2017

> On Feb 22, 2017, at 3:15 PM, Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:
>
>> On 02/22/2017 12:10 PM, Razer wrote:
>>

>> On 02/22/2017 10:54 AM, Mirimir responds to Eugen Leitl:
>>> I hope that you're exaggerating;)
>>>

>> I'm just wondering if Eugen Leitl ever contributed anything useful, or
>> he's just a lurker/whiner who hasn't contributed anything worthwhile
>> himself.
>
> I find lots of good stuff from him, but not since the list went to shit.
>
>> And I concur. There's an attempt to hijack the list by alt-right
>> trolls that seemed to begin when the majority of people who actually
>> post supported io during his vilification by institutional slander.
>
> Yes, that was the timing. But it's puzzling. I mean, are the alt-right
> trolls part of the anti-io cabal? But Z*n and Alex were io supporters!
> Maybe they were double agents ;) Or maybe they aren't really either, but
> rather ED/*chan assholes, just in it for the lulz. Hard to say.
>
> I'm reminded of Jack Barsky, the former Soviet spy who coded for years
> for IBM etc.[0,1] This from the Guardian piece is very interesting:
>
> | In the 1980s, Barsky’s most interesting potential recruits were
> | radical rightwing ideologues; here, Soviet agents would pose as
> | activists from the radical right. “There was one individual I
> | reported on who I’m convinced would have fallen for that, because
> | he was so strongly rightwing,” he says. But Barsky doesn’t know if
> | any of them proved useful sources for the KGB; it was operational
> | procedure that the agent who did the profiling and the agent who
> | tried to recruit them were different people. He continued to send
> | the profiles; the rest remained a mystery.
>
> So I wonder how much of the alt-right are actually Russian agents. That
> would be such a fucking coup! USA, pwned ;)

Interesting theory ;). Z*n used to post strictly russian propaganda bullshit, then slowly converted to his current (as of when i blocked him anyway) Trump alt-right anti-semitic fascist nazi persona.

Maybe the FSB asked him to switch it up ;)

I never thought Alex was smart enough to be his handler, in fact his responses were so moronic and transparent it seems he's stopped posting. Again, maybe at the FSB's direction ;)

The wonderful world we live in.