Fwd: Re: Is email really that hard?

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Wed Feb 22 11:03:38 PST 2017

"Just because I ask a friend about him

Just because I spoke his name somewhere
Just because I rang his number by mistake today

He thinks I still care

Just because I haunt the same old places
Where the mem'ry of him lingers everywhere
Just because I'm not the boy/girl I used to be

He thinks I still care"

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/annemurray/hethinksistillcare.html

Rr

Ps. The reason I send in html will be amply illustrated when you have to
scroll waaaay to the right to read what what this offlist troll wrote.
The idea of having to hand-re-wrap other poster's text when quoted is
laughable and certainly suppresses posting of context quotes.