Is email really that hard?

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 10:29:26 PST 2017

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 3:15 PM, Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:

> On 02/22/2017 10:04 AM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
>
>> You're always very polite, Eugen,
>
> So are Nazis when they're handing you a bar of soap and pointing you to the
> 'showers'.
>
> You say you actually MODERATE lists?
>
> ROTF! Which ones?

Sorry, I think they will be better with no trolls there.  If I answer
your question in public, some people here, that really seems to hate
me, will try to disturb them, and it will be my guilty.  I need to
protect these lists because they trusted me enough to keep me on the
moderation, Razer.  And, sorry, I think it would be a waste of our
time to give you the references of all the mailing and discussion
lists.  Most of them are in Portuguese, are private and are related to
Law, governmental transparency, or hackerspaces.