Fwd: Re: Is email really that hard?

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Wed Feb 22 09:52:22 PST 2017

-------- Forwarded Message --------

Subject: 	Re: Is email really that hard?
Date: 	Wed, 22 Feb 2017 12:35:51 -0500
From: 	Joshua Case <jwcase at gmail.com>
To: 	Razer <g2s at riseup.net>

It really isn't about "going" anywhere - you are actively filling up my mailbox with shit. You have, not singlehandedly - taken a stream that used to be useful and turned it into noise.

What compels you? Are you an agent just plain set on disrupting coordinated resistance by rotting useful paths of education with crap and noise?