Is email really that hard?

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Wed Feb 22 07:38:16 PST 2017

Top posted! OMFG!

I beg to differ about not putting spaces in links you don't want
followed.  List archives are suck suck sucked dry daily for un-obfucated
email addresses and links by all kinds of bot-sucks.

Oh and fuck your html phobia. Learn to view your emails in plain text
and ignore the question marks caused by copying/pasting in subject
lines. I'll bet the "Dominoes" from Chinese or Hindi characters you're
too stupid to install fonts for make you apoplectic too.