Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Tue Feb 21 17:46:22 PST 2017

On 02/21/2017 03:41 PM, Marina Brown wrote:
> The "Moderate Opposition" was Al Queda. ISIS spun off from them because they were too
> moderate.
>
> ...but yeah it is true that these scumbags were funded by the State Dept to get rid of Assad.

Actually ISIS traces farther back.... To Libya. Remember Libya? We
turned it into an ashtray. A failed state like Somalia... but with
modern oil infrastructure.

The group's official name was the LIFG. The US State Department and CIA
hired them to sodomize Muammar al-Gadaffi with a bayonet and provided
Special Operators and NATO air strike to assist in that goal. THEN they
began looting weapons from Libya's armories and taking them to Syria, as
the DIA watched and wrote un-acted-on memos =>
<http://auntieimperial.tumblr.com/post/119961712749>.

THEN they ran into all the Iraq baathists who had fled Iraq to Syria.
THEN we see the inception of what was initially known as ISIS. I
seriously doubt the Baathists are still involved though.

As to Why The US Wanted Muammar al-Gadaffi Dead...

The War On Libya Is A War On Most Of Africa
http://auntieimperial.blogspot.com/2011/07/why-they-want-muammar-al-gadaffi-dead.html

PS. You might also note that just about the time they were killing
Christopher West, West Point was releasing a study saying the
LIFG-affilated areas of Libya supplied the fighters in Iraq most likely
to be killing US troops.
http://auntieimperial.blogspot.com/2011/09/west-point-study-libyan-rebels-are-also.html