Sweden says YES !

Anti Fag antifag at protonmail.com
Tue Feb 21 14:23:47 PST 2017

> juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
> Tue Feb 21 11:00:54 PST 2017
>
> made the legal definition of rape much wider in 2005

Only thing about 2004/5 "expansion" of the "rape" "law" that I could find (wiki source was shit) was "rape with more offenders": 2005: 90 Våldtäkt utvidgas/våldtäktpå minderåriga.

Dates you are looking for are 1975 & 1992.

1975: Immigrant and Minority Policy:
Since the Parliament decided in 1975 that Sweden should be multicultural and not Swedish, crime has exploded. Violent crime has increased by more than 300%, and rapes have increased by an unbelievable 1,472%.""

1992: 147 Våldtäkt utvidgas:
For example, in 1992 a legislative change came into force which shifted the dividing line between sexual assault and rape. This legislative change resulted in about a 25% increase in the level of registered rape offences.""

> exactly the point in time when 'statistics' started to 'go through the roof'

It is exponential in growth since 70's, read pdfs, don't be like John.
From some shit linked before:

Sweden did not become a country of immigration again until World War II. The modern era of immigration can be divided into four distinct stages, with each stage representing different types of immigrants and immigration:

1) Refugees from neighboring countries (1938 to 1948)
2) Labor immigration from Finland and southern Europe (1949 to 1971)
3) Family reunification and refugees from developing countries (1972 to 1989)
4) Asylum seekers from southeastern and Eastern Europe (1990 to present)

As a result of these differing flows, the once-dominant Scandinavians, who composed well over half of Sweden's foreign-born population in 1960, made up only one-fourth of the foreign born in 2004.""

> ranked as the number one country in gender equality

But to your point, Juan, Here is a table of all the "victim" protection "laws" passed in Sweden since the 70's:
http:// providus.lv/upload_file/Projekti/Kriminalitesibas/Victim%20support/6.%20SE.pdf

A local criticizing the "law":
https:// erlinghellenas.wordpress.com/2010/09/01/the-swedish-rape-law/

You can read the current "law" here: Chapter 6 of The Swedish Penal Code (1962:700):
http:// government.se/49cd61/contentassets/602a1b5a8d65426496402d99e19325d5/chapter-6-of-the-swedish-penal-code_unoffical-translation_20140922.pdf