NSA Contractors Join Privacy Shield

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Tue Feb 21 07:33:40 PST 2017

On 02/21/2017 05:33 AM, Rachael Tackett wrote:
> The Privacy Shield framework is supposed to protect companies that
> transfer personal data from the EU to the US. The US promised the EU
> that it would provide data protection and put some limits on the US'
> mass surveillance. Some members of the EU parliament are calling for
> Privacy Shield to be suspended or at least re-negotiated. The US
> Department of Commerce allowed known NSA contractors to join the
> Privacy Shield program.
> Full story http://piratetimes.net/nsa-contractors-join-privacy-shield/

Privacy Shield, if I remember correctly, is the NSA's industrial spying
collaboration group. In return for not spying on the company's business
the company is expected to GIVE the NSA their 'metadataz' in return for
favors granted by FiveEyes.

If that sounds like to Fascism to you, you're right.

Funny thing is the alt-right wants Fascism in the US when the fact of
the matter is the US has been a Fascist state for a long time, and the
confusion of the alt-right about why that fascist state doesn't favor
them is... priceless. As I said elsewhere the alt-right is more aptly
referred to as 'alt-morons'. A... little... slow.

Rr