Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Tue Feb 21 07:14:59 PST 2017

Mashable quoting Rowling isn't the MSM reporting anything except
Rowling's statement.

Here's what MASHABLE said.

> A quick refresher: During a speech at a rally in Melbourne, Florida,
> held Saturday night, Trump sandwiched a vague reference to Sweden
> between references to recent terrorist attacks in Germany, France and
> Belgium.

Which IS accurate.

Listen Jim. I wrote, proofed and fact-checked MSM news copy for an
'alt-news radio personality' for over a decade of my life. Handing off
crap like that as "MSM reporting Trump said" is laughable, and in
reality, a weak attempt at creating alt-facts that only an moron would
accept as truth.

But that IS your alt-right's target market. Desperate Morons. And that's
why the so-called 'alt-right' will fail. Morons are vicious midgets, and
turn on their pwnrs the second they don't get what they want out of the
deal b/c 'infantile', and the 'deal' is, in reality, not to their
advantage at all... It can't happen too soon. It will be HILARIOUS to watch.

Rr