Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Tue Feb 21 02:14:01 PST 2017

On 2/21/2017 7:09 PM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
> It's pretty offensive and illogical to
> say that "something is this way simply because I am saying it is this
> way and the people who don't agree with me are spreading fake news and
> lying".  Sorry, the world, the life doesn't work this way.  :(

But that is exactly the reverse of what happens.  You are totally
certain that Trump was wrong about Sweden, and need absolutely no
evidence to conclude he was lying or deluded and the mainstream media is
telling the truth.

When I and others present lots of evidence from multiple sources that
Trump was telling the truth about Sweden, and the mainstream media were
lying, you find that no evidence can possibly be good enough.

In your eyes, no evidence is required to prove Trump wrong, and no
evidence can possibly be good enough to prove him right.