Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Mon Feb 20 23:13:58 PST 2017

> On Feb 20, 2017, at 11:32 PM, James A. Donald <jamesd at echeque.com> wrote:
>
> As far as I know, every single dispute between Trump and the mainstream media turns out this way.

You mean Trump spouts a line of utter nonsense that is quickly denounced? Pretty much.

You're a clown, just like your man Trump is a pathological liar. I love how you give yourself a little out every time you repeat this line of shit "maybe on some matter i did not check" - because even you must know what a huge load of bullshit has come out of the handsome cheetos mouth.

Why the fuck you think any of this is relevant to this list is beyond me. You seem to have a loyal base of sycophants on your blog (and moderation to keep anyone else out), so why not fuck off back to it?