Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Mon Feb 20 20:32:38 PST 2017

As far as I know, every single dispute between Trump and the mainstream
media turns out this way.  The mainstream news lies, Trump tells the
truth, and you guys burst a blood vessel because news you would prefer
to conceal becomes generally known.

At least that is how it turned out with the Swedish rape story, and with
every story that has come to my attention so far.

Maybe on some matter that I did not check out, or was not familiar with,
Trump was lying.  But on every matter that I know about, Trump told the
truth, and you lot could not handle the truth.