[OT] The love... Oops! The Puppy Is On The Air! :D

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 21:50:02 PST 2017

Sending a cute OT message to make you all smile a bit because the
negativity here was a little strong today...  :P

#  Japan's latest mascot is a flying drone puppy.

http://mashable.com/2017/02/21/japan-flying-drone-puppy/

The cutest way of spying people, yay!  ;D

Please, watch the Mashable's Bonus video about Azuma!  It's very bizarre,
but I know at least one weirdo here who will buy this stuff to receive
daily lovey-dovey messages!  (Zzzzzz, cof cof!)

And this is my freaky bonus:  http://www.hellthyjunkfood.com/giantsushi.html

Juan, my mom asked me to make this bizarre sushi on my next visit to her
and my dad.  I sincerely hope she is only joking!  :P
-------
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your
curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on and do all
you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -  Mae Jemison