Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Mon Feb 20 21:17:50 PST 2017

On 2/21/2017 3:04 PM, juan wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 14:56:45 +1000
> "James A. Donald" <jamesd at echeque.com> wrote:
>
>> Swedish rape statistics are attached.
>
> 	those are incomplete and meaningless and DO NOT SHOW that "rape
> 	[numbers] have gone through the roof."

Your wish is my command.  Here are Swedish rape statistics over time,
which start off at normal northern European levels, then go through the
roof.

Pretty much as Trump told us, and the Fake News Networks concealed.

Next question:  Origin of rapist.

Sweden does not reveal origin of rapist, though anecdotally, all
stranger/assault type rapes - all of them - 100% - are by Muslims.

Norway, which is pretty similar to Sweden, does track origin of rapist:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWWrpv-pbuc

And yes, in Oslo Norway, all stranger/assault type rapes, all of them,
are by Muslims.