Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Mon Feb 20 21:07:25 PST 2017

On 2/21/2017 2:40 PM, John Newman wrote:
> http://www.factcheck.org/2017/02/trump-exaggerates-swedish-crime/
>
> Henrik Selin, head of the Department for Intercultural Dialogue at the
> Swedish Institute, told us the surge of asylum seekers in 2015 has
> created challenges for Sweden, but he said reports from right-leaning
> media about a surge of immigrant crime have been “highly exaggerated.”

Progressive lies:

We see videos reporting that certain substantial and important areas
have become no go areas for white women.  These videos are anecdotes of
particular places and particular times, and could, perhaps like the
anecdotes of global warming, be cherry picked and unrepresentative.

But:

We also see that thee interpretations of statistics that come up with
reassuring pieties, interpretations of statistics that tell us Sweden is
doing fine, are evasive, avoid presenting the data we are genuinely
interested in, namely, Sweden's extraordinarily high rape rate, and what
proportion of Sweden's extraordinarily high rape rate is the result of
rapes by military age Muslims entering as refugee/asylum "children".

 From what these pious reassurances do not tell us, from what they avoid
saying, from what is not said, we can legitimately infer that what the
anecdotes do tell us is representative of the truth, that Swedes are
submitting to violent Islamic conquest.