Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Mon Feb 20 20:16:11 PST 2017

> On Feb 20, 2017, at 10:57 PM, James A. Donald <jamesd at echeque.com> wrote:
>
> James A. Donald <jamesd at echeque.com> wrote:
>>> He was referring not to the Fox News segment, but to the events described in many places, described in that Fox News segment among others.
>>>
>>> Big difference.
>
>> On 2/21/2017 1:28 PM, John Newman wrote:
>> He SAID SO HIMSELF!
>
> Liar.
>
> His twitter feed says "story broadcast on Fox"
>
> That word "story" makes all the difference.

Rofl. You are grasping at straws with this absurd line of defense... His twitter feed says precisely:

"My statement as to what's happening in Sweden was in reference to a story that was broadcast on @FoxNews concerning immigrants & Sweden."

-In reference to a story that was broadcast on @FoxNews.-

You're a mental incompetent, it's obvious what he meant, just as it's obvious you're twisting yourself up into all sorts of contortions trying to make it something else.

> The story in question, being confirmed from many, many sources, being that Sweden now has extraordinarily high levels of rape.

What the fuck do you care anyway? According to you women always enjoy rape and only the husband is hurt by it. I guess you and Trump are crying over all those hurt husbands :)

> For another source of *that* *same* *story* that was broadcast on fox:
>
> https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
> "Sweden is now number two on the list of rape countries, surpassed only by Lesotho in Southern Africa."

Hey, you took my advice and got back to writing rape fantasy! Good on you.

Here are a couple of *random links* that point out the absurdity of your claim.

http://www.factcheck.org/2017/02/trump-exaggerates-swedish-crime/

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/feb/20/what-statistics-say-about-immigration-and-sweden/