Swedish police featured in Fox News segment tell their story, and there IS NO "Crime Wave"

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Mon Feb 20 16:23:01 PST 2017

AAMOF they were never even asked about Muslims at all:

> ”I don’t understand why we are a part of the segment. The interview
> was about something completely different to what Fox News and Horowitz
> were talking about”

http://www.dn.se/kultur-noje/nyheter/swedish-police-featured-in-fox-news-segment-filmmaker-is-a-madman/

”We’ve got to keep our country safe. You look at what’s happening in
Germany. You look at what's happening last night in Sweden. Sweden, who
would believe this? Sweden. They took in large numbers. They're having
problems like they never thought possible.”

Trumps comments about Sweden during his rally in Melbourne, Florida,
raised many questions, especially among Swedes who were quick to point
out that nothing terror-related had happened in the country. The
president later took to Twitter to clarify his statements, saying that
he was referring to a segment on ”Tucker Carlson Tonight” on Fox News.
The segment featured the xenophobic filmmaker Ami Horowitz, maker of an
alarmistic movie about Sweden. The movie, titled ”Stockholm Syndrome”,
blames immigration as a direct cause of violence and rioting.

Two Swedish police officers were interviewed in the film. Anders
Göranzon and Jacob Ekström answered questions about how weapons are
becoming more accessible. Horowitz also asked the officers about how
crime has spread through cities. But the police officers now say that
their answers were taken out of context, and are very critical of how
their comments were portrayed on Fox News ”Tucker Carlson Tonight”. ”I
don’t understand why we are a part of the segment. The interview was
about something completely different to what Fox News and Horowitz were
talking about”, says Anders Göranzon.

Why were you interviewed?

”It was supposed to be about crime in high risk areas. Areas with high
crime rates. There wasn’t any focus on migration or immigration”.

How did you react to the news segment?

”We don’t stand behind it. It shocked us. He has edited the answers. We
were answering completely different questions in the interview. This is
bad journalism.”

Anders Göranzon continues: ”It feels like hell. The real questions
should be shown along with our answers. We don’t own the rights to the
film, but the end result is that we don’t want to talk to journalists
after this. We can’t trust each other.”

Have you done anything to stop the news segment?

”We just saw it. What can we do? One thing is talking to you. The
excerpt they showed doesn’t say anything, we answered a different
question. We don’t stand behind what he says. He is a madman.”

DN has tried to reach Mr. Ami Horowitz for a comment. On Sunday he
published a statement on Facebook in regard to the reception of his
report from Sweden: ”I think every media outlet across the globe
covering my interview with Tucker Carlson and attacking the President is
missing the point. Sweden is under assault because of the open door
policy to Islamic immigration”.