Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Mon Feb 20 06:46:58 PST 2017

> On Feb 20, 2017, at 6:06 AM, James A. Donald <jamesd at echeque.com> wrote:
>
> James A. Donald wrote:
>>> I have not checked every dispute, or even many disputes, but those where
>>> I knew the facts, Trump told the truth, and the press lied.
>
>> On 2/20/2017 6:06 PM, Marina Brown wrote:
>> Yeah - like terrorist incidents that never happened.
>
> Trump did not say that there was a terrorist incident in Sweden.  The press made that up.
>
> Fake News.  CNN is the Counterfeit News Network.
>
> I watched his rally, and when he mentioned Sweden I knew what incidents he was referring to.

He was referring to a fox news segment, as is well documented (by Trump himself). The   POTUS gets most of his info off of fucking fox news (where only Chris Wallace has started to refuse to toady to him). It's a fucking joke ;)

You are fooling yourself in your huge overestimation of Trump. But i suppose that's not much of a stretch, coming from such a regressive, fucked up wanna-be slave-owner/rapist like yourself.