Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

Marina Brown catskillmarina at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 00:12:24 PST 2017

On 02/20/2017 01:32 AM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
> Jim, I respect you, but I don't agree with 80% of your opinions, sorry.
> Maybe Sweden government, the whole 'Internets', all the media and I have
> misunderstood your President, but I sincerely believe he should study
> more and watch less TV.  It would be much better for him and the rest of
> the world.
>
> OK, I admit all the jokes and memes about Trump are hilarious and
> Saturday Night Live is making me lol a lot, but I swear I would thank
> all the Gods and Goddesses of Universe if your President becomes a more
> rational and logical person.  Sorry, you know I don't respect stupidity
> and ignorance and Trump...  Well, you already know.  :((
>
> #  Everyone Is Super Confused About Trump’s "Last Night In Sweden" Comments
>
> https://www.buzzfeed.com/aliciamelvillesmith/a-swedish-librarian-schooled-people-on-twitter-after-trumps
>
> #
> Trump Says He Was Talking About A TV Show On Sweden, Okay?
>
> https://www.buzzfeed.com/dominicholden/trump-says-his-comments-about-sweden-were-referring-to-a-fox
>
> "
> On Saturday, the president told supporters to “look what’s happening
> last night in Sweden.” On Sunday, he said he was referring to a Fox News
> segment that aired Friday night, not an actual incident in the country.
> "
>
> #
> https://www.bustle.com/p/21-sweden-incident-memes-that-hilariously-shed-light-on-a-non-existent-event-39208
>
> President Trump
> ​ ​
>> declared the
> news

> edia
> ​ ​
> is
> ​ ​
> "The Enemy Of The American People"
> , oooooh!  Pretty impressive, all his stupid mistakes are a 'media
> conspiration'.  Everything he disagrees is considered as "fake news" and
> he tells lies saying they are "alternative facts".
>
> Sorry, I had stray cats and dogs more intelligent and expressive than
> him.  All of them were more beautiful and polite too.  I am so sorry for
> your country, but the sad truth is the USA has a joke as President.
> Well, all politicians are bad taste jokes, but some are more than
> others.  Your ridiculous President, for example, already gave me
> material for several sketches and laughs.  Viva Trump cabron, hahaha!!  ;)
>
> Well, don't feel so upset.  I don't have any respect for the actual
> President of my country too.  Another bad joke, aff...  :(((

Seriously - maybe it is time to do away with Presidents. They just have
too much power and they tend to be elected as a person rather than by
principles

If a country needs an elected monarch they should be symbolic like the
current monarch of Britain - so tied down that they have no real power.

I have loathed all the Presidents of the US since Jimmy Carter, but the
current joke has made me appreciate the others more in comparison. It
seems US presidents compete on being the "worst president ever".