Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 19:32:38 PST 2017

Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/02/19/516097504/trump-says-look-whats-happening-in-sweden-sweden-asks-wait-what

=====

Thanks a lot to all the people who wrote me in private.  Appreciated very
much the heads-up, but I won't respond to the troll.  Sorry, I am pretty
busy now  - almost finishing my manicure, ho ho! -  and I won't waste my
'amazing wow awesomeness' with haters, hahaha!!  ;D
​
And, well, I admit I'm feeling like Sweden.  'Wait, what this "intergluteal
cleft" is saying about me?'  Aff, he should not use my sacred name in
vain...  :(

-------
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your
curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on and do all
you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -  Mae Jemison