Broken Mailers [was: Google's Artificial Intelligence]

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 17:27:48 PST 2017

On Sat, Feb 18, 2017 at 6:50 PM, grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Feb 18, 2017 at 3:11 PM, Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:
> > Need some Whine with that gripe?
>
> Got any good Chardonnay, or a real shitty c-store Merlot?
> ;)

​W(h)ine is great with nuts and cheeses.  It explains the great amount of
'nuts' here and maybe some 'cheese' lovers too.  :P

Obs.:  -  'Nuts' and 'cheese' are pretty versatile words in English, wow!
 'Nuts' can be 'dried seeds', 'testicles', 'crazy'  (offensive), and 'to be
very enthusiastic about something/someone/some activity' ('crazy' too, but
in a good sense this time).  'Cheese' can be 'a food made with milk, or
grains, or nuts  (nuts again, wheee!!), 'money', or a 'bizarre drug made
with paracetamol and opiates'.  :P

Forgive grarpamp's complaints, please.  He's annoyed because I leaked his
cat ears here.  Now I need to find another perfect disguise for him.  He
didn't appreciate my favorite one  <
https://www.elo7.com.br/tiara-unicornio/dp/7E092B>,  meh!  :(