Building Global Community - Mark Zuckerberg

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Sat Feb 18 12:09:00 PST 2017

> ​F​acebook founder Mark Zuckerberg has just published a 5,700
> word "letter" on his profile, where he asserts that Facebook
> represents one of history's "great leaps."

Point being he's a "malignant narcissist like Donald Trump, with a touch
of megalomania. But perhaps I'm wrong about DT AND Zucchini.. Another
psychiatrist recently pointed out Donald Trump doesn't exhibit the
'distressed behavior' of a narcissist, and although that pill-pusher
didn't make a diagnosis (just debunked the "malignant narcissist"
label), he amply supports my hypothesis that Trump is a full-on
Psychopath. So is Zucchini boy. He LIKES to break things.

It's as easy as ABC to diagnose.

No Anxiety
No Bonds
No Conscience

They infest the computer industry.

--
RR
"You might want to ask an expert about that - I just fiddlefucked around