[WAR] [RUS] Trump administration/ Mattis, misunderstand "strength"

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Feb 17 02:38:31 PST 2017

Trump speaks from his heart, and knows he has a damn hard boat to row,
with his own deep state well and truly against him:

“Now, I don’t know that we’re [USA and Russia] going to make a deal. I
don’t know. We might,” the President noted. “I want to do the right
thing for the American people. And to be honest, secondarily, I want to
do the right thing for the world.”

and plenty more quotes here:
https://www.rt.com/news/377660-trump-russia-getting-along/

Put yourself in his shoes for a moment. "Job 1: stay alive."
Fact 1: Knowing that every one of your cabinet member picks who is not
already compromised to the existing motu regime, is on the motu scalping
list and shall be relentlessly targetted, just as you are, in order to
attack you.

Trump, I wish you luck, and may the force of kicking arse be with you!