Building Global Community - Mark Zuckerberg

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 17:43:48 PST 2017

*Building Global Community  -  Mark Zuckerberg*

https://www.facebook.com/notes/mark-zuckerberg/building-global-community/10154544292806634

No, I am not giving my support, nor criticizing this post.  Yep, obviously
I loved the message, but I don't trust the sender.  There's something
strange screaming "It's A Trap!"  very loud, guys.  :-/

https://youtu.be/4F4qzPbcFiA

There are lots of stories on Internet saying that Zuckerberg wants to be a
presidential candidate in the next elections.  He said is not an Atheist
anymore very recently and, well, everybody knows that the USA will never
elect an Atheist...  :P

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/01/03/mark-zuckerberg-reveals-no-longer-atheist/

I respect a lot Atheist people, but I also respect a lot who believes in
God, Godesses, Prophets, Deities, etc, etc...  Mirimir is my imaginary
friend and I almost married under the blessings of the Flying Spaghetti
Monster  (it's serious, one of my best friends is a wise Pastafarian
"Minister"!),  so I can't complain about the other persons' imaginary
friends.  I just don't like religions and their eternal judgements...  The
FSM is very tolerant!  :P

-------
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your
curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on and do all
you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -  Mae Jemison