[WAR] Immigrant Crime Rates in Germany - the numbers

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Tue Feb 14 21:19:23 PST 2017

On 2/15/2017 1:50 PM, John Newman wrote:
> How many unarmed black males have been murdered by trigger happy cops ON CAMERA in the past few years?

None.

All of your Black Lives Matter stories involve blacks behaving badly in
ways that made it reasonable for cops - or indeed anyone - to shoot them.

Blacks are used to their violence being indulged and overlooked,
especially when they engage in violence against whites, and sooner or
later they get violent with a man with a gun.  Bad idea.  Every Black
lives matter incident is a rerun of George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin.

Michael Brown is a typical example.  Walking down the middle of the road
after robbing a convenience store, confronts a cop for no sane reason,
just for the hell of it. Unsurprisingly gets shot while attacking the
cop.  And then there was that boy with the highly realistic pellet gun,
who is probably whom you are thinking of when you say "shot on camera".
Bad idea to shoot cops for the hell of it even with a pellet gun.

> Dylan Roof was white, I think even you will agree.
>
> Same with Alexandre Bissionette, in the Quebec mosque killings last month.

I did say in the United States and after the Trump election.  You have
to sweep all of history and the entire world to find white hate crimes,
whereas black hate crimes against whites happen every day in every black
majority neighborhood, and no one pays attention.

Similarly, if you look at cases where a white murders a black (not a
white cop, an ordinary white drug dealer or gangster) the black is
almost always committing a felony at the time he was shot.  There is
about one killing per year of non feloneous blacks by whites, while
there are roughly three hundred killings per year of non feloneous
whites by blacks.

Black people in the United States are more likely to be victims of
violent confrontations with police officers than whites because they
commit more violent crimes than whites.  In 2013, black criminals
carried out 38% of murders, compared to 31.1% for whites, but despite
that more than twice as many white people were killed by police,
indicating that a white criminal is at far higher risk of being killed
in a confrontation with police than a black criminal - presumably
because cops know that any time they defend themselves against vicious
subhuman thugs, they will get the Black Lives Matter treatment.