[WAR] Immigrant Crime Rates in Germany - the numbers

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Tue Feb 14 18:59:25 PST 2017

On 2/15/2017 12:02 PM, Razer wrote:
> Yeah well you should have talked to my dearly-departed dad who was the
> SE US Regional coordinator for the ADL until the early 2ks. Part of his
> job was sending in pics churches and synagogues sent him of vandalism
> damage and he sent in plenty.

The ADL has been searching hard for nazi violence, has not found
"plenty", or even any.  It is much like all those rape cases at
universities.  They are looking for the great white rapist so hard that
they keep finding obvious fake cases.
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/11/04/why_rolling_stone_deserved_to_lose_its_rape_on_campus_defamation_case.html

Similarly, each supposed Nazi incident turns out to be faked by Jews or
blacks.
http://dailycaller.com/2015/12/31/the-daily-caller-presents-the-biggest-dumbest-race-hoaxes-and-fake-hate-crimes-on-campus-in-2015/

Similarly, the FBI infiltrated Aryan Nation with agents provocateur,
looking for attacks on black people, Jews, etc.

All they came up with were a bunch of legal technicalities, violations
of obscure gun laws and tax laws that even a lawyer would have trouble
following correctly.  They had a pile of agents, who produced a pile of
prosecutions, but every prosecution was as dry and dusty as a forty year
old feminist's pussy.